Site Engineering and Public Works Construction Plans
This section defines the City’s policies pertaining to:
- Plan submittal requirements and cycle time;
- Initial screening of construction plans;
- Landscaping and screening to be shown on plans;
- Compliance review, how each department provides comments;
- Responding to interdepartmental redline comments.
Learn more about the Interdepartmental Construction Plan Review Procedure and Cycle Time.
When developing a project, time is frequently of the essence to the applicant. The Drainage and Development Group is committed to making every effort in reducing construction plan review cycle time. Prior to making a submittal, please review the list of the Top 20 Repetitive Comments made by the Development Review Committee on Site Permit submittals.