- Construction on the parking structure for City Hall is set to begin mid- to late-October.
- Site improvements continue on the Walnut Pedestrian Corridor including grading, sidewalk installation, parking and landscaping.
Visit the City website regularly for updates on temporary parking locations, project schedules and road closures.
- The Landmark Museum and railcar have been moved to the Walnut Pedestrian Corridor. The Landmark Museum will re-open to the public in the fall following several months of site construction.
- Installation of electrical infrastructure in State Street to service new transformers at City Hall.
- Uninterupted Power Supply (UPS) will be replaced along with upgrading electric service to City Hall (4-5 months).
- Museum Plaza Drive and City Hall parking lot have been closed to begin site clearance. Visit the Parking Plans page for details on where to park when visiting City Hall, Duckworth Building or the Granville Arts Center.
- Replacement of the aging water main on Austin Street (between Fifth and Third streets) has been completed. The street is temporarily open, but will close again in the coming months as the City Center development efforts ramp up.
- Pace House and Lyles House have been relocated to a temporary location behind the Granville Arts Center.
- Replacement of the sanitary sewer line in State Street between Fifth Street and the KCSR railroad.