Downtown Square Plaza Design
Type of Project: Parks
Description: This project will redesign the Downtown Square to create a larger, more functional and inviting public space. The project will include evaluation of design concepts such as:
- Replacement of the large reflecting pool with a central fountain.
- Raising the grade of the Plaza to street level.
- Creating a more flexible and functional space for large gatherings as well as individual activity.
- Estimated Start: To Be Determined
- Estimated Completion: To Be Determined
Impacts: To Be Determined
Road Closure List: To Be Determined
- Name: Daniel Krzyzanowski, AICP
- Department: Planning Department
- Agency: City of Garland
- Phone: 972-205-2460
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org