Notice: If paying with a credit card, a convenience fee will be charged to process payment transactions.
- Pay Citation in person at Court Building - 3.5%/$3.50 minimum per transaction
- Pay Citation using the Court Website - 3.5%/$3.50 minimum per transaction
- Pay Citation by Phone - 5%/$5 minimum per transaction
To make a payment by:
- Phone: Call GovPayNet at 1-888-604-7888
- Drop Box: Put payment in the night drop box located to the right of the Court building front entrance. The night drop box is available 24 hours a day.
- Appear in Person: You may appear in person at the Municipal Court Building at 1791 W. Avenue B between 8 a.m. - 5 p.m., Monday - Friday. If paying by credit card, a 3.5%/$3.50 convenience fee will be charged.
- Mail Your Payment: Check the appropriate plea on the reverse side of your copy of the citation. The court's office will mail you a pre-trial date. Mail your citation to:
City of Garland Municipal Court
1791 W. Avenue B
Garland TX 75042
- Online Payment: Certain Garland Municipal Court fines may be viewed and/or paid online through this Web page. This system will not accept payments for violations issued to Juveniles, to minors charged with alochol or tobacco related offenses, for particial payments, or payments of administrative fees for court programs such as Deferred Adjudication, DSC Fee's or Teen Court. This system will display only current cases. Cases previously paid, or otherwise disposed of, will not be shown. A 3.5%/$3.50 minimum convenience fee will be charged. You will need your credit card and citation in hand. Click here to make a payment online.
- Print a Contact Notification Card.
- Print an Affidavit of Non-Prosecution.
- Print a Citizen Complaint Affidavit.
Per State Regulation, the Court is now required to capture and verify current contact information on everyone requesting a court date. If you do not have all of this information, please be prepared to pay in full. There can be no time-to-pay agreements unless all of this information is provided.
You will be required to have clients information also. If you do not have all of this information, please be prepared to file a motion for continuance (unless your client will pay in full by 5 p.m. today).
You must provide all of the following contact information:
- The defendant's current address
- The defendant's current phone number
- The defendant's employer name, address, and phone number (or details of alternate source of income).
- Names and phone numbers of two references
If you do not have all of this information, please be prepared to pay in full. There can be no time-to-pay agreements unless all of this information is provided.