Sometimes standard trash collection is not enough. That’s why we offer weekly collection of brush and bulky goods on the same day as garbage collection. Place between the sidewalk and curb in your front yard. Brush, bulky waste, appliances and bagged grass and leaves should be set out in separate, distinct piles. Please review these set-out guidelines first!
A few tips to make brush and bulky waste collection more efficient:
- Brush, bulky waste, appliances and bagged grass and leaves should be set out in separate, distinct piles.
- Avoid placing brush or bulky waste near mailbox, cable box, sprinkler heads, overhanging limbs or other stationary obstructions.
- Waste blocked by a parked vehicle will not be collected due to risk of damaging the vehicle.
- Avoid placing brush where it interferes with motorist visibility.
- Brush pickup is for residents who have performed tree or brush work on their property only.
- Brush may be placed out any day within a week of collection. All other bulky items may only be placed at curbside after 6 a.m. on the day before collection. Brush and bulky items should be set out for collection no later than 7 a.m. on collection day.
- Construction debris pickup is for residents who have performed remodeling work on their own property only and can be set out for collection only four times per year during each calendar year.
- If we do not pick up your brush or bulky waste, we will leave a tag affixed to the pile explaining why it was not collected.