Residential Roll-Off Services
Environmental Waste Services can help! We will deliver a 20, 30 or 40 cubic yard open top roll-off container to your home for collection and disposal of waste from move-outs, clean-ups, construction, demolition, roofing or home improvement projects.
- Prevents scattered or windblown debris and reduces scavenging
- Excellent for materials that are prohibited from curbside pick-up, including roofing materials, concrete, asphalt, rocks, dirt and bricks
Why Use Us?
- Superior service provided by experienced and professional staff
- Close proximity to city-owned and operated landfill allows for rapid response
- Compliance with local laws and ordinances
- No fluctuating charges such as fuel surcharges or environmental fees
- Waiver of delivery and rental fees for Garland residents using container less than 14 calendar days
- Charge only haul rate each time container is emptied
- Containers must be set in paved driveway free of overhead obstacles and must not extend into the street
- Do not place clean brush in container; place curbside for regular weekly collection
- Do not place home chemicals such as paint, fertilizer and pesticides in container. For disposal options, call the Dallas County Home Chemical Collection Center at 214-553-1765
Call Customer Service at 972-205-3500 for more information.