Will the City Survey my property?
The City does not survey privately owned land for citizens. You must call a private, independent Registered Professional Land Surveyor to survey your property.

Does the City have a copy of the survey that I got when I bought my home?
The City does not have copies of private surveys, nor does the Dallas County Clerk keep or file copies of private surveys. You may be able to get a copy of your survey from the surveying company that did the survey; or the title company where you closed on your home.

Where can I get a copy of a subdivision plat?
From the Planning Department at 800 Main St., 2nd Floor.