You are not authorized to view this page
You might not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials that you supplied. The Web server has a filter installed to verify users connecting to the server and it failed to authenticate your credentials.
Please try the following:
- Contact the Web site administrator if you believe you should be able to view this directory or page.
- Click the Refresh button to try again with different credentials.
HTTP Error 401.4 - Unauthorized: Authorization failed by filter installed on the Web server.
Internet Information Services (IIS)
Technical Information (for support personnel)
- Go to Microsoft Product Support Services and perform a title search for the words HTTP and 401.
- Open IIS Help, which is accessible in IIS Manager (inetmgr),
and search for topics titled Installing ISAPI Filters, Authentication, and About Custom Error Messages.
- In the IIS Software Development Kit (SDK) or at the MSDN Online Library, search for topics titled Developing ISAPI Filters, and Debugging ISAPI Extensions and Filters.